Wednesday, August 17th
-Please turn in your parents' homework!
-We are having lunch today during 3rd period. You'll need to know your ID number if you are getting hot lunch.
- Please grab a piece of construction paper from the shelf in front of my desk.
- Fold the paper in half, hot-dog style (long ways).
- Write your first name, by which you like to be called, on both sides.
- Next to your name, on both sides, draw a symbol that you feel represents you.
What we're doing today:
- Bell ringer
- Community Time: Share why you chose to draw that symbol on your name tag.
- Mini-lesson: Note card activity
- Work time: Fill out note card
- Exit ticket: Turn in note card (finished or not)