Solar Eclipse (8/21/17)
- Finish your “First Pen” pre-assessment if you did not finish on Friday.
- When you are finished, FREE READ (no writing this time).
2) Mini-Lesson: None
3) Brain Break
4) Whole-Class Activity: Begin working on Pre-Assessment - Part 2
On a loose leaf piece of paper, respond to the prompt below. Don't forget to put your first and last name, your class period, and the date in the top corner of your paper.
Ralph Fletcher writes about a time when he was given a special gift as a child. Now it’s your turn. Write about a special gift you received or a memorable experience that you will never forget.
5) Wrap-Up: RoundRobin at your table group - What did you write about?
- If you missed school today, you should still complete the Whole-Class Activity above.
- Read for at least 20 minutes!